Saturday, March 5, 2011

Request email by employee for transfer of location bcoz of getting married

Hello Sir,

I would like to apply for a transfer to the _________ location, branch or
near by branches and will be grateful to you if you accept my request
as appropriate. I take immense pleasure to inform you that I am
getting married in a couple of months. My reasons for this request is
to be able to give more time for my family after work, such a transfer
would be beneficial for my spouse. As it will be my responsibility to
provide all the facilities including all others required by her.

I have been working for this branch for the past  _________  without
any allegation and I am loyal to this organization at each and every
moment. I have enjoyed the warmth and friendship of my colleagues in
the ___________ branch and had a good time working with them.

I hope the same and do my best in the _____________ location, branch or near by
branches too.  It will be a great favor on your part if this request
is granted.


Thanking you in advance for your anticipation.....




Yours Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment